A few of my favorite things to get the results you want!
Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China. It is a complex body of knowledge that reveals how to balance the energies of any given space to assure health and good fortune (success+ wealth) for people using it. But how do we know if feng shui works? There really isn’t much of it that we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. Yes, there is science behind some of it, but science isn’t fail proof either.
How do we know for sure if it works then? We know because we know. What I mean by this, is that if we are getting the results we want and if doing a certain thing makes us FEEL a certain way, then that’s our indicator. If chanting to attract wealth, putting a bowl of lemons in your kitchen to attract health, or meditating to manifest your desires feels good to you and is getting you the results your desire—then it works!
On the flip side— when we are negative about a particular thing, then most of the time, it doesn’t work out for us. We manifest our primary belifes about it. We get what we think. We get what we feel. I think this is a good one to ponder and decide for yourself. Do you think it’s the actual thing, or our belief in the thing that makes it real?
Our lives are a result of our choices. And our choices primarly make us feel either good, or not so good. I will leave you with a few of my favorite feng shui practices. You can choose to see how they feel for you!
- place 9 live lemons in a bowl in the center of your home, or kitchen for health
- purple is associate with wealth in feng shui, so place a purple item or purple flowering plants in the left back corner of your home. look at the feng shui quadrant
- guide above to figure out where this wealth quadrant in located in your home
- to strengthen love + relationships, place pink anything (flowers, candles, pictures) in the upper right corner of your home. This is the LOVE quadrant
- for career (and success) place either live fish or a symbol of fish in your career quadrant, which is basically, the front entrance to your home. Again, consult with the diagram above.
These are just a few of my favorites! Share with others and leave a comment below + share your thoughts. Enjoy.
If your in the market to sell your Las Vegas area home, go to our Seller’s Guide to see what we do to successfully sell your home!
Stacy Sheeley Homes
10750 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135 | 702.292.9064 | [email protected]